- Very short post this week as we were on spring break. Just about everyone worked on their respective tasks during their free time.
- A few of us did stay on or near campus during the break so we met up on Saturday, March 18th, 2017 for a work meeting. Those in attendance were Jed, John, Riley, and myself.
- Prior to the meeting I worked on our game’s page for the school’s Senior Recruitment Book. A part of this included a brief description of our game. At the meeting I looked this over with John to finalize it.
- John worked on the Progression System prototype and plans to hand it off to the Programmers soon.
- Riley worked on adding dialogue to the text files.
- Jed updated the dialogue for his assigned characters.
- Now that spring break is over it’s time to get back on track and see where we’re at this next week. Hopefully we’ll be in a good position or else we’re going to have to cut a lot more stuff, especially since we’re having our feature lock soon.
- Other than this, there wasn’t much else as everyone enjoyed as much of the break as they could. Stay tuned for updates!