Progress Report – Week 6

Updates for the week…

  • Designer Meeting on Monday, February 20th, 2017 (which I attended)
    • We started the meeting with a quick Scrum…
      • John didn’t have too much to do this week so he offered his help to anyone who needed it, and planned to do the same with Artists.
      • Riley finished up the level design for the bosses.
      • Jed and Tony finished up the tutorial. Jed now plans on making dialogue for the generic customers.
      • Dennis finished all of the side quests and behind-the-scenes like an emote list for Aaron. He also looked into other font styles.
    • We then looked at the QA feedback from Saturday…
      • When asked if the UI was clear enough, every tester except one said it was pretty clear and easy to understand. The one tester who felt otherwise said that they didn’t fully understand the turn mechanic or what day it was.
      • When asked if anything was missing from the UI, testers suggested making it more eye-catching and that the placement was a little messy. Other people suggested a “Next Page” button on the intro since the only option is to skip the entire intro, as well as sorting the inventory by weapons, food, armor, etc.
      • When asked about the new isometric view on the shop, most the testers liked it, but some thought the shop was too empty and one didn’t like the floating camera.
      • Finally, when asked for other thoughts on the game, someone pointed out that the spear goes crazy when aimed in a certain direction. Someone else pointed out that 5 characters in a row asked for the same thing and the tester didn’t have that item in their inventory, and lastly, someone else wants to see more development with the narrative.
    • For our Full Group Meeting on Wednesday, they wanted to bring up a suggestion to have the boss arena randomized so the testers can see the new arena blockouts Riley have worked on as well as the dialogue system.
  • Artist Check-In also on Monday, February 20th, 2017…
    • Amanda and Ben showed what they worked on in the work meeting on Saturday (Amanda showed the UI, Ben showed the shop environment). Aaron showed the work he did since Saturday (character skin weighting and rigging).
    • They also discussed plans for what they wanted to accomplish this week.
  • Artist Work Meeting on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017…
    • Aaron worked on the female villager.
    • Amanda continued work on the hand-painted wood texture for the UI.
    • Ben did not attend due to being sick.
  • Programmer Meeting on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017…
    • They discussed what has been worked on…
      • Dan set up the worm flavor, where it can pop up from the ground and hit the player. He planned to get this in by Friday. If so, he would start on the next worm variety.
      • Gabby added the characters to the array, and made the manager actually manage customers. After this there have been no more engine crashes. She planned to have this finished by Friday as well as having the customer system moved completely over to her new framework. Then she will move on to the dialogue system.
      • Dmitri worked on the new UI assets, asset implementation, and helping with the art pipeline. Once done, he plans to start implementation of the adventurer system.
  • Full Group Discussion Meeting on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017…
    • We started the meeting with a quick Scrum…
      • I started a rough timeline for the release of the game. I had to do 2 different ones (one for Steam Greenlight, one for Steam Direct) since Direct launches and Greenlight closes around the same time the game plans to be released. Jed suggested if Greenlight closes, and Direct is too expensive, that we could look into releasing it onto itch.io.
      • Dan had been working on other classes mainly but he had the 2nd worm flavor set up and working. He planned to implement that by Friday.
      • Aaron had been working on villagers and is getting close to being done.
      • Dmitri worked on implementing new UI, adding the turn wheel and fixing bugs with it. He plans to get more assets implemented like the new shop.
      • Riley finished the blockouts for the boss arenas and is pretty light at the moment.
      • John has been light as well but started a document for the progression system.
      • Dennis made a list of assets involving sound. He also made a storyboard for a gameplay reel, researched more fonts, and worked on generic customer dialogue. He will be absent next week due to attending GDC, but plans to get some stuff done during his downtime.
      • Gabby worked on getting the customer system in and fixed a lot of bugs.
      • Tony focused mainly on other classes but is going to work with Dennis and Jed on generic customer dialogue.
      • Jed finished the tutorial with Tony. He also worked a little bit on generic customer dialogue.
      • Amanda worked on hand-painted wood textures and showed them off. She also showed off the placeholder UI textures. She also threw out more ideas like stone borders, etc.
      • Ben didn’t attend due to being sick (as mentioned earlier).
    • For Design, John brought up the possibility of the boss arena being randomized to show off the new blockouts that Riley had worked on. Dmitri said it shouldn’t be too hard to do.
    • For Programming, Dmitri had some workload concerns due to having mid-term projects due right before spring break. The Programmers made a plan for the next two weeks in which one worm variation and the customer system would be in this week, and the 2nd worm variation and dialogue system would be in next week.
    • Dmitri also expressed concern for the adventuring system. It needs lots of development but is not an important system, so more time could be focused on the boss battles and the merchant system. He thinks to keep it in, it needs more Designer intervention. They could work on some of it so Dmitri could focus on the other systems.
    • Jed suggested for the adventuring system that you could keep the same modular format as the other villagers but give them appropriate armor and an appropriate head. Aaron then said that wouldn’t work because he’d still have to make the armor and the head.
    • The only option left is to scale back the system, but the only thing that could probably be scaled back is the visuals.
    • Amanda, John, and Dmitri then discussed UI. Dmitri and John suggested having a first draft of sorts, with the hand-painted texture and get that implemented so she can move on to sketching the troll.
    • Jed then mentioned the tutorial since it involves the troll. Once the troll is in the tutorial it can then be put into the game.
    • John then said that the Tundra Worm needed to be in by the end of this sprint, then the next sprint would be focused on the troll.
    • Dmitri then wanted clarification on the top down player character and asked if weapon swapping was still planned. John suggested keeping it as is because of time, but suggested adding a super attack.
  • By the time our class rolled around on Friday, February 24th, 2017, we were able to get the updated turn wheel, the new shop and its assets, and the new boss arenas in. Our professor thought a lot of progress has been made, so hopefully that meant we are finally back in his good graces!
  • The week was concluded with our Full Group Work Meeting on Saturday, February 25th, 2017…
    • I finished the release timelines for the game prior to the meeting, and shared them with the team.
    • The Art Department worked on UI and the worm pit.
    • The Design Department worked on arena blockouts, UI, dialogue scripts, and a storyboard for our reel.
    • The Programming Department worked on fixing some bugs and starting on the last worm flavor.
  • So far things are looking a lot better than they were the last two weeks, which is good! Morale does seem a little low at the moment though, so the leads and I discussed how we could possibly boost it. This story is getting good! What will happen on the next episode?! Will the team run into more obstacles? Will morale continue to fall or will the leads find a solution? Who will be evicted from the Big Brother house? Find out next week on AJ-TV!
Advertisements

Progress Report – Week 5

Updates for the week…

  • There was an Artist Check-In on Monday, February 13th, 2017. They discussed their plans for the week. Aaron would continue working on the Grand Master’s rig, Amanda would be working on User Interface, and Ben would be working on the shop interior environment.
  • The same day there was a Designer Meeting…
    • John worked on UI tests
    • Jed worked on character writing and dialogue systems
    • Riley worked on Level Block outs
    • Dennis and Tony worked on Character writing
    • Discussed the issue with the trust mechanic for dialogue system
    • Decided to have the traits be randomly generated for randomly generated customers, but for recurring customers the trust stat will be hard set by Designers and will increase or decrease a certain amounts that Designers choose.
    • Talked about changing turns from numerical turns to hours of the day or time of day.
    • Discussed creating a google sheet for an items list for price and adventurer stats.
    • For the Full Group Meeting on Wednesday, they wanted to talk to Gabby about the personality system and finalize the trust mechanic, as well as the suggestion of switching the turns to hours of the day.
  • There was an Artist Work Meeting on Wednesday, February 15th, 2017 in which I was in attendance for. Amanda worked on UI, Ben worked on the shop environment, and Aaron continued rigging. I ended up working on a SWOT Analysis.
  • There was also a Programmer Meeting at the same time, but I’m not entirely sure of the details that was discussed, but our Full Group Meeting was right after this.
  • As just mentioned, there was then a Full Group Meeting that followed the two previously mentioned meetings…
    • We stared the meeting with a quick Scrum.
      • Tony worked on dialogue with Jed. Jed also worked on dialogue for two other characters.
      • Riley continued level design blockouts and finished the tutorial level. He plans on moving to the mountain troll arena.
      • Dan is finishing up worm architecture.
      • Ben worked on shop environment is planned to finish modeling it today. He plans to vertex paint next.
      • Dennis has been planning and organizing the dialogue with Tony and Jed. He also made an item asset list.
      • John made a blueprint for the new UI layout and plans to implement it with Dmitri after the meeting.
      • Aaron has been rigging and is almost done with The Grand Master. He started rigging the Tundra Worm.
      • Dmitri worked on re-doing some adventurer data. He added The Grand Master and villager models to the game in addition to some camera shaking. He plans to work with John on UI implementation as well as data-driven quests.
      • Gabby worked on the customer system and plans to have it done Friday. She plans to tackle the dialogue system next.
      • Amanda is working on UI to make it more diagetic (but not completely). She is testing out different textures.
      • I continued organization and did a SWOT Analysis.
    • After the Designers wanted to talk to Gabby about the personality system and trust mechanic. Riley suggested changing some of the dialogue options to remove the generosity and trust options directly. Riley will update the design doc soon to reflect that.
    • The Designers also suggested instead of having a set number of turns a day, to use the sun to show the player the time of day. The turns are still there in a sense, but it is reflected on where the sun is in the sky.
    • The team liked this suggestion, but Ben wondered how the sun would transition each turn (will it be at the beginning/ending of a turn). Dmitri suggested it would smoothly move across the sky after each turn.
    • John then mentioned that as cool as this is, it probably needs to be put on the back burner for now.
    • The Programmers wanted to get some clarification from the Designers on the personality system and that there is still some uncertainty on the player character. John said the Designers can create a doc for that in their Designer Meeting.
    • The Artists then showed an updated mini-presentation with pictures of the work they have done.
    • We then talked about fonts for the UI. Something that would be cool is since the UI is planning to have wood textures in it, having the words singed into the wood would look nice, but decided that would be a stretch goal.
    • Riley had questions about what other types of arenas can be blocked out that Ben could make.
    • I then mentioned to the leads about the Sprint Review Reports since this week is the end of the sprint.
  • We then had our class on Friday, February 17th, 2017. New additions to the build that we were able to add in time were The Grand Master and villager models with idle animations for the former, part of our new UI, and camera shake. It still wasn’t enough to get back into our professor’s good graces but we’re in a better position than we were.
  • We then had a Full Group Work Meeting on Saturday, February 18th, 2017…
    • I worked on organization; moving all in progress tasks to Sprint 7, making tasks for the side quests, and closing tasks that are complete, etc. and started a timeline for releasing our game on Steam Greenlight or Steam Direct (depending on when Direct is launched in conjunction with when we finish the game).
    • The Art Department worked on making a prototype of the new UI, continued rigging of the worm/villagers, and modeling/painting of the shop interior.
    • The Design Department started block outs of the boss arena for Alfar, finished the Sprint Review Report, and talked about the dialogue system with Gabby because it needed to be tweaked.
    • The Programming Department worked on implementing the new UI and fixing the bug that causes the game to crash at the boss battle, but mercurial is acting up so they’re trying to fix that as well.
  • That night, we brought the build to QA to test the new UI, and that’s it for the week! Stay tuned for updates!

Progress Report – Week 4

Hey all! I’m back to inform the millions (and Millions!) AND MILLIONS of The Grand Master’s fans on what happened this week so here are the updates…

  • Designer Meeting on Monday, February 6th, 2017…
    • It was a quick check in and scrum
    • John submitted Adventurer Doc and will be working on rough pass of new UI
    • Riley submitted Boss Mechanics list and is working on block outs of boss arenas
    • Tony is working on Adventurer Quests and selected a character to write about
    • Dennis finished updating the UI Doc, and selected a character to write about
    • Jed prototyped a dialogue system, and selected a character to write about
    • Talked about team cohesion and dynamic
    • Jed, Tony, and Dennis divided up the characters to write about
    • All Designers talked about what sound effects they could possibly make
    • Riley agreed to start a block out of the tutorial boss fight at the supplier’s shop
    • Riley and John discussed the Progression System, and will talk more on a Saturday Meeting in the future
    • They had nothing to bring up to the team in the Full Group Meeting on Wednesday
  • Simultaneously there was a quick Artist check-in…
    • They discussed what they had been working on. Aaron showed the vertex painted Grand Master character and Ben showed some modular environment pieces he made.
    • They confirmed their Wednesday meeting time and place as well.
  • Wednesday, February 8th, 2017 had the Artist Work Meeting…
    • They discussed possible Color Palettes
    • Worked on individual work (Aaron worked on rigs, Amanda worked on the Worm, Ben worked on modular environment assets)
    • Lastly, they considered putting together an art calendar
  • Simultaneously there was a Programmer Meeting (of which I attended)…
    • Dan couldn’t make it because he was sick.
    • Gabby and Dmitri checked-in with each other. Gabby worked for about 4 hours figuring out Unreal. She was looking at blueprints on how to make different fields. The end goal for this Sprint is to get the new dialogue system in.
    • Dan’s Sprint goal is to get the Tundra Worm in.
    • Dmitri reviewed the Designer docs to get an idea for what they want. He also helped Jed edit the narrative by adding feedback comments to the narrative doc. He plans to fiddle around with the build soon.
    • They don’t really have anything to bring up for the Full Group Meeting aside from questions about making sure everyone is on track with what the rest of the team is doing.
  • Following the conclusion of these two meetings, we had our Full Group Discussion…
    • We started the meeting with a quick scrum…the Artists made a little presentation to show the team. Aaron showed the color palette they’ve decided on which uses blues, yellows, and browns. The rig of The Grand Master was shown.
    • Ben showed off his environment pieces for the boss arena. There are some bad seams at the moment, but he is working on the corner pieces. He also showed other pieces that involve what looks like waterfalls, which he plans to make look more like ice later.
    • Amanda showed off her progress on the model for the Tundra Worm which is pretty much complete, and now she is coloring it up.
    • John suggested that the spikes on the worm’s back be more like a spine instead of it being all disarrayed. Most of the team prefer the disarray. He also suggested that if eyes were added, it should have three eyes.
    • Dmitri suggested shortening the spikes since he felt they were a little too long.
    • Aaron talked to Walpole about the villagers, and he suggested binding them and removing a piece of their geometry each time so we can have many villagers, and asked the Programmers if that could be possible. Dmitri after some thinking, decided it’s worth a shot.
    • For the future, Aaron will be finishing the rig, Amanda will move on to concepting the Troll, and Ben will be working more with environments and creating more objects.
    • For Designers, John finished the Adventurer Doc and put it on the Wiki.
    • Dennis updated the UI doc and is working on the dialogue for his characters.
    • Jed started writing dialogue for Tym (one of the Adventurers in our game). He had concern about Riley’s dialogue system where the buttons are too small to fit a lot of dialogue in them. Gabby suggested a dial with multiple conversation lines, and the player spins the dial to select which conversation option they want to choose.
    • Tony started writing dialogue for his assigned character.
    • Riley started the creation of the Lava Worm arena. He passed that of to Ben to see if he liked it. He has been also working on the tutorial boss area with John. He plans to work on the other boss arenas once these are completed.
    • Dmitri worked on reviewing docs and decided to make a plan for how they will get done. He’s still planning on moving everything to mercurial. He plans on working on the adventurer system and making it logical.
    • Gabby worked on customers.
    • Dan was absent due to being sick, but mentioned previously on Slack that he worked on bullets and is not sure whether or not to use a Nav Mesh, but is leaning away from it.
    • I worked on updating the Business Doc and pushed it out right at the end of Sprint 5. I plan on starting a new doc, but I’m currently unsure on which one to do at the moment.
    • Dmitri suggested a feature-lock in right after Spring Break so time can be spent to polish everything that is in the game at that present time.
    • John then mentioned that downtime can give the Designers availability to focus on sound effects.
  • We then had our class on Friday, February 10th, 2017. We updated the other team in our class about the work we’ve been doing and vice-versa. Even though the team was feeling good (as well as myself)…I knew it was too good to be true. Our professor told us he was worried and that we’re running of time. This was because there hasn’t been much added to the build since the semester started (but this is because most of the work that was being done is back-end.) and he expected our new UI layout to be in the game already, which it isn’t, but is planned to be in before the next class (February 17th). He then stated (to both us and the other team) that from now on he is requiring us to have something new in the build to show off every week.
  • Following all of this, I and the leads had a quick meeting in the hallway where we laid down things that could possibly get put in the game by next class. This included stuff like the new UI, the personality/dialogue system, and The Grand Master himself.
  • We then had our Full Group Work Meeting the following day on Saturday, February 11th, 2017…
    • The Art Department worked on attaching the skeleton to the mesh of The Grand Master, adding new environment pieces to the shop and re-coloring the teeth of the Tundra Worm.
    • The Design Department worked on organizing the dialogue and working on the tutorial scene on the narrative end. Riley was sick and couldn’t make it, but continued block-outs of boss arenas from home. John worked on his blog and made a UI asset list.
    • The Programming Department worked on decision trees, A.I., and adventuring system logic.
    • I continued organizing the Wiki, and noted that the Mid-Term Milestone is due March 9th and wrote the requirements for it on the board so the team can see. I also wrote what still needed to be logged and looked more into 3D-printing so we can have figurines of The Grand Master on display.
  • Honestly most of the times in the work meeting I just walk around talking to everyone else seeing what they’re doing since I feel like (in terms of work) there’s not much tangible stuff for me to do aside from certain business docs (which aren’t even required this semester to my knowledge). I’m not very good at them either but I try to do them as best I can. Anyway, I was feeling good these last couple weeks until our professor mentioned that he was worried. I don’t feel too bad still since we’ve laid out multiple things that we can get put in the game next week so hopefully that all comes to fruition and we’ll be back in his good graces next week. Stay tuned for updates!

Progress Report – Week 3

Here it is! The last week of Sprint 5 (1st sprint for this semester) on the most electrifying game in entertainment today…if ya smelllllllllll what The Grand Master is cookin’! Updates for the week…

  • Monday, January 30th, 2017 had both an Artist and Designer Meeting. For the art meeting…
    • They met in Foster with the intention of working on 3 characters to develop a cohesive workflow and style for the game.
    • Do to unfortunate scheduling conflicts the meeting was cut short.
    • During the time they had, they worked on characters for about an hour
    • They also decided to each work on characters on their own before the meeting on Wednesday and to use that time to discuss the style and workflow that they believe is most successful.
  • For the Designer Meeting (of which I was present for this week)…
    • It only included 3 of the 5 Designers as Jed and Dennis could not make it.
    • We checked in with everyone. John finished the UI layout but needs to reformat it so it can be on the Wiki. He also added objects into the shop to make it look full and less empty. He is planning to research more in the UI so he can fully take it over.
    • Tony focused on Adventurer Quests, coming up with rewards and noticed there was no failure text, in which he was planning on changing it to match the new quests.
    • Riley worked on the boss doc, figuring out attack types for each boss, and wanted to discuss it.
    • We then discussed boss types. The Quadruped and Canine classes were combined into one. Riley is planning on adding more attack types to each boss and variations of it.
    • John wanted to do a paper prototype of the adventuring system, but due to him being busy with UI, he suggested passing it on to Dennis.
    • We then discussed attack types for each boss. John believes each boss should have 2 main attacks. One based on movement and one based on being stationary. For the Tundra Worm shooting out Ice Spikes and Jabbing at the player were the 2 suggested. For a lava worm shooting out a Lava Plume and/or a Fireball were suggested. As for the trolls, the Mountain troll’s attack suggestions were sweeping a club and stomping. The Ice Giant’s attack suggestions were a semi-circle of ice shards that shoot forward as well as stomps.
    • An Armored troll was pitched, where it would be slow and sweep the club, then once the player attacks it enough, the armor will fall off and cause the troll to be faster and more berserk.
    • Svartalfar would be fought in a forested foggy area. Tony suggested that he can disappear into the fog and reappear somewhere else. We then thought of other variants for this, such as instead of fog, he hides up in trees and things fall from the trees while he’s up there.
    • For adventurer quests, it was pitched by Programmers beforehand that it would be the adventurers fighting the bosses instead of The Grand Master. John suggested an idea where (if we go down this route) the adventurer would go out and if it gets injured or dies, The Grand Master has to go out and complete the quest.
    • We then talked about a loading screen. Moving down an empty hallway was suggested.
    • For our Wednesday meeting’s agenda, the Designers want to bring up to Aaron about walking animations, in addition to other mechanic ideas for Svartalfar and input on misc. mechanic ideas.
  • Fast forward to Wednesday, February 1st, 2017. It’s a new month already! Anyway, there was a Programmer meeting followed by our Full Group discussion-based meeting. As for the Programmer meeting…
    • They talked about what has been done and what is planning to be done.
    • Gabby had made a plan to code the customer classes, but had to be scrapped due to the new design from the Designers. Also, after dealing with school computer problems, she worked on making the character customer class, and will work on the customer reading from a file. When finished, she plans to mess around with the inventory system.
    • Dan worked on reading on bullet damage, fixed bugs in regards to player health, tried to build a debugging class but scrapped it after the attempt was deemed unsuccessful. He also worked on values that can now be edited by Designers. He is now going to rework some of the Tundra Worm, and work on the basic decision tree. When finished, he plans to go back to working on text and add more variables to the boss.
  • Short and sweet is what that meeting was…and now for the Full Group discussion…
    • I started the meeting by showing what still needed to be logged as well as today’s agenda.
    • We then did a quick scrum to see how everyone was doing. The Artists have been working on villager models, bosses, and environments. The Designers worked on a multitude of things such as the Narrative Bible, signing us up for QA to test the new UI, and Boss Mechanic ideas. A paper prototype of the adventuring system is also being created. The Programmers have been working on customer logic, bullet damage and # of bullets for the Tundra Worm. Cheat codes were added so we can skip to the boss when needed.
    • John had questions to Aaron about The Grand Master’s animations. It would involve building another level but there are three Designers who can do levels.
    • John also brought up the loading screen suggestion of walking down the hallway. Jed was confused on what that would look like. It would be in the isometric view of The Grand Master walking down the hallway, which the player can control to pass the time. Gabby then brought up that we currently don’t need loading screens so this could be an idea in the future.
    • The Designers then asked for ideas for the mechanics for Svartalfar. John mentioned the ideas they had so far such as disappearing into the fog, etc.
    • A question was asked whether the player is knocked back when hit. Gabby suggested the player staggers for a second. Another suggestion was that he slides back.
    • We then asked about other misc. ideas related to mechanics. John went through the mechanics for each boss. Aaron suggested adding a poison attack.
    • There was some confusion on how Svartalfar is an elf, but doesn’t look like one. It would more resemble Gollum.
    • The Programmers had questions on Boss priority. The Tundra Worm would be first since it was created last semester. Riley suggested having a Troll next, but Dan felt iffy on that since he is still learning Unreal. John suggested going through all of the worm variants.
    • The Artists wanted feedback on the villager model that was made. Suggestions were made to how to swap parts to make many character variants quickly. Aaron noted that he can swap legs, others suggested torso. It’s eye sockets were brought up that the way they look now makes it seem as if he is wearing glasses, by accident.
    • I then talked to the leads about the Sprint Review and that their respective reports need to be done before Friday so I can make the team report.
  • I got the reports from each lead on time and compiled them to make the team report. Overall everything is still going pretty smooth, but as with every game being developed there are a few concerns. The big one was time, as the Programmers felt like they wouldn’t have enough time to complete everything and suggested that we shouldn’t plan to add anything else to the game aside from what is already planned. The Designers were concerned about natural design things, such as making sure the narrative is cohesive and the UI is functional and clear. The Artists were concerned with that art style that I mentioned previously, in which we made the solution to use 3D low-poly models and vertex painting.
  • We then pushed out a new build and brought it to QA on Thursday, February 2nd, 2017 to test the new camera view in the shop. A paper prototype showcasing the adventuring system and the new (planned) UI was also brought in and tested. Feedback was overwhelmingly positive. Testers loved the new camera view and stated how the UI made thing a lot clearer than before. A great test session all around!
  • Our class was then held on Friday, February 3rd, 2017, which marked the official last day of Sprint 5!
  • Our work-based Full Group meeting was then held on Saturday, February 4th, 2017. The official first day of Sprint 6!
    • I was going to conduct the Sprint Review, but not every member was present. Despite this, the sprint reports are all on the Wiki for everyone to look at.
    • I instead worked on organizing the tasks and moving the ones still in progress to the next sprint.
    • The Design department worked on various things, such as creating the arena for the Lava worm, blog posts, UI tweaks, and adventurer quests. The Designers planned to have a “quest-lock” today. They also changed Svartalfar’s name to just Alfar since many teammates were having trouble with his pronunciation.
    • The Art department worked on coloring and rigging The Grand Master, adding spikes to the Tundra Worm, blog posts, and concepts for environments.
    • The Programming department worked on merging branches together and switching to mercurial.
  • All in all, a great Sprint all around and the next Sprint is continuing that momentum so far! Lots of progress being made. Now time to get some characters in-game as well as the new UI. Stay tuned for more updates!